Ensuring Authenticity. CRUISERHEADS LLC and its brands: cruiserheads.com and cruiserheadstore.com distribute and sell only genuine products from its authorized brands.
All Intellectual Property Rights such as Trademarks, service marks, designs and copyrights are reserved.
Nothing contained in this website may be reproduced without written permission. CRUISERHEADS LLC, reserves the right at all times to modify the products, prices and information featured in its websites.
BY USING THESE SITES, YOU SIGNIFY YOUR UNDERSTANDING AND AGREEMENT TO COMPLY WITH THE TERMS & CONDITIONS OF USE.
TERMS & CONDITIONS OF USE:
2.Information on the web site
5.Public forums and user submissions
8.Disclaimer of liability
9.Use of the web site
12. Return Policy
13. International Order Information
2. Information on the Website. Whilst every effort is made to update the information contained on this website, neither the Website Owner nor any third party or data or content provider make any representations or warranties, whether express, implied in law or residual, as to the sequence, accuracy, completeness or reliability of information, opinions, any share price information, research information, data and/or content contained on the website (including but not limited to any information which may be provided by any third party or data or content providers) (“information”) and shall not be bound in any manner by any information contained on the website. The Website Owner reserves the right at any time to change or discontinue without notice, any aspect or feature of this website. If you find an error or omission at this site, please LET US KNOW at email@example.com.
3. Trade Marks. This website contains Intellectual property material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance, Trademark and graphics.
Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
4. External Links. External links may be provided for your convenience, but they are beyond the control of the Website Owner and no representation is made as to their content. Use or reliance on any external links and the content thereon provided is at your own risk. When visiting external links you must refer to that external websites terms and conditions of use. No hypertext links shall be created from any website controlled by you or otherwise to this website without the express prior written permission of the Website Owner. Please CONTACT US (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you would like to link to this website or would like to request a link to your website.
5. Public Forums and User Submissions. The Website Owner is not responsible for any material submitted to the public areas by you (which include bulletin boards, hosted pages, chat rooms, or any other public area found on the website). Any material (whether submitted by you or any other user) is not endorsed, reviewed or approved by the Website Owner. The Website Owner reserves the right to remove any material submitted or posted by you in the public areas, without notice to you, if it becomes aware and determines, in its sole and absolute discretion that you are or there is the likelihood that you may, including but not limited to –
5.1 defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the rights of other users or any third parties;
5.2 publish, post, distribute or disseminate any defamatory, obscene, indecent or unlawful material or information;
5.3 post or upload files that contain viruses, corrupted files or any other similar software or program that may damage the operation of the Website Owner’s and/or a third party’s computer system and/or network;
5.4 violate any copyright, trademark, other applicable Florida or international laws or intellectual property rights of the Website Owner or any other third party;
5.5 submit contents containing marketing or promotional material which is intended to solicit business.
6. Specific Use. You further agree not to use the website to send or post any message or material that is unlawful, harassing, defamatory, abusive, indecent, threatening, harmful, vulgar, obscene, sexually orientated, racially offensive, profane, pornographic or violates any applicable law and you hereby indemnify the Website Owner against any loss, liability, damage or expense of whatever nature which the Website Owner or any third party may suffer which is caused by or attributable to, whether directly or indirectly, your use of the website to send or post any such message or material.
7. Warranties. The Website Owner makes no warranties, representations, statements or guarantees (whether express, implied in law or residual) regarding the website, the information contained on the website, yours or your company’s personal information or material and information transmitted over our system.
8. Disclaimer of Liability. The Website Owner shall not be responsible for and disclaims all liability for any loss, liability, damage (whether direct, indirect or consequential), personal injury or expense of any nature whatsoever which may be suffered by you or any third party (including your company), as a result of or which may be attributable, directly or indirectly, to your access and use of the website, any information contained on the website, yours or your company’s personal information or material and information transmitted over our system. In particular, neither the Website Owner nor any third party or data or content provider shall be liable in any way to you or to any other person, firm or corporation whatsoever for any loss, liability, damage (whether direct or consequential), personal injury or expense of any nature whatsoever arising from any delays, inaccuracies, errors in, or omission of any share price information or the transmission thereof, or for any actions taken in reliance thereon or occasioned thereby or by reason of non-performance or interruption, or termination thereof.
9. Use of the Website. The Website Owner does not make any warranty or representation that information on the website is appropriate for use in any jurisdiction (other than Florida ). By accessing the website, you warrant and represent to the Website Owner that you are legally entitled to do so and to make use of information made available via the website.
10.1 Entire Agreement. These website terms and conditions constitute the sole record of the agreement between you and the Website Owner in relation to your use of the website. Neither you nor the Website Owner shall be bound by any express, tacit or implied representation, warranty, promise or the like not recorded herein. Unless otherwise specifically stated these website terms and conditions supersede and replace all prior commitments, undertakings or representations, whether written or oral, between you and the Website Owner in respect of your use of the website.
10.2 Alteration. The Website Owner may at any time modify any relevant terms and conditions, policies or notices. You acknowledge that by visiting the website from time to time, you shall become bound to the current version of the relevant terms and conditions (the “current version”) and, unless stated in the current version, all previous versions shall be superseded by the current version. You shall be responsible for reviewing the then current version each time you visit the website.
10.3 Conflict. Where any conflict or contradiction appears between the provisions of these website terms and conditions and any other relevant terms and conditions, policies or notices, the other relevant terms and conditions, policies or notices which relate specifically to a particular section or module of the website shall prevail in respect of your use of the relevant section or module of the website.
10.4 Waiver. No indulgence or extension of time which either you or the Website Owner may grant to the other will constitute a waiver of or, whether by estoppels or otherwise, limit any of the existing or future rights of the grantor in terms hereof, save in the event or to the extent that the grantor has signed a written document expressly waiving or limiting such rights.
10.5 Cession. The Website Owner shall be entitled to cede, assign and delegate all or any of its rights and obligations in terms of any relevant terms and conditions, policies and notices to any third party.
10.6 Severability. All provisions of any relevant terms and conditions, policies and notices are, notwithstanding the manner in which they have been grouped together or linked grammatically, severable from each other. Any provision of any relevant terms and conditions, policies and notices, which is or becomes unenforceable in any jurisdiction, whether due to voidness, invalidity, illegality, unlawfulness or for any reason whatever, shall, in such jurisdiction only and only to the extent that it is so unenforceable, be treated as pro non scripto and the remaining provisions of any relevant terms and conditions, policies and notices shall remain in full force and effect.
Privacy Notice Table Of Contents:
Our Commitment to Privacy
The Information we Collect
How we Use Information
Our Commitment to Data Security
Our Commitment to Children’s Privacy
How to Access or Correct Your Information
How to Contact Us
Our Commitment To Privacy: Your privacy is important to us. To better protect your privacy we provide this notice explaining our online information practices and the choices you can make about the way your information is collected and used. To make this notice easy to find, we make it available on our homepage and at every point where personally identifiable information may be requested.
The Information We Collect: This notice applies to all information collected or submitted on this website. On some pages, you can order products, make requests, and register to receive materials. The types of personal information collected at these pages are:
Name Address Email address Phone number: On some pages, you can submit information about other people. For example, if you order a gift online and want it sent directly to the recipient, you will need to submit the recipient’s address. In this circumstance, the types of personal information collected are:
Name Address Email address Phone number
The Information We DON’T Collect: Credit/Debit Card Information
The Way We Use Information: We use the information you provide about yourself when placing an order only to complete that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to complete that order.
We use the information you provide about someone else when placing an order only to ship the product and to confirm delivery. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to complete that order.
We use return email addresses to answer the email we receive. Such addresses are not used for any other purpose and are not shared with outside parties.
You can register with our website if you would like to receive our catalog as well as updates on our new products and services. Information you submit on our website will not be used for this purpose unless you fill out the registration form.
We use non-identifying and aggregate information to better design our website and to share with advertisers. For example, we may tell an advertiser that X number of individuals visited a certain area on our website, or that Y number of men and Z number of women filled out our registration form, but we would not disclose anything that could be used to identify those individuals.
Finally, we never use or share the personally identifiable information provided to us online in ways unrelated to the ones described above without also providing you an opportunity to opt-out or otherwise prohibit such unrelated uses.
Our Commitment To Data Security: To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the correct use of information, we have put in place appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Our Commitment To Children’s Privacy: Protecting the privacy of the very young is especially important. For that reason, we never collect or maintain information at our website from those we actually know are under 13, and no part of our website is structured to attract anyone under 13.
How You Can Access Or Correct Your Information: You can access all your personally identifiable information that we collect online and maintain BY CALLING US AND OR SENDING US AN EMAIL (email@example.com; phone number 305-6392361). We use this procedure to better safeguard your information.
You can correct factual errors in your personally identifiable information by sending us a request that credibly shows error.
To protect your privacy and security, we will also take reasonable steps to verify your identity before granting access or making corrections.
How To Contact Us: Should you have other questions or concerns about these privacy policies, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Payment method: cruiserheadstore.com gladly accepts;
COMPLETE (MASTER CARD, DISCOVER, VISA, ETC…PayPal (through PayPal). On PayPal payments we can only ship to the confirmed address provided to us by PayPal and can only accept one payment per order. All items shipped within Florida will be charged with the sales tax rate applicable. Credit cards are charged the day of shipment. In order to ensure our customers highest protection, all credit card addresses will be verified by their issuing banks, and packages will only be shipped to their credit card billing address. If an original authorization does not match the information, which the credit card company has, we will have to re-authorize the credit card. Please provide us with the correct information at the time the order is placed. You will be contacted if the information does not match, and you will need to confirm your limit is high enough for another authorization. USPS Registered Mail will ship verified addresses that are P.O. Boxes. Information gathered by cruiserheadstore.com is used for the sole purpose of processing an order in the quickest manner possible. Information supplied to us is NEVER disclosed, sold, or given to any 3rd parties.
cruiserheadstore.com reserves the right to refuse, service or cancel any order at its sole discretion. If you are under 18, you may use cruiserheadstore.com only with involvement of a parent or guardian.
Important Note: We reserve the right to make changes to our site and policies at any time without notice.
Any representative of cruiserheadstore.com cannot alter these policies verbally. If any of these conditions shall be deemed invalid, void, or for any reason unenforceable, that condition shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining conditions.
11. Shipping. Our customer-friendly shipping schedule is calculated on the ACTUAL WEIGHT of your shipment and the TYPE OF SHIPPING SERVICE that you specify (ground, air or overnight). Shipping and handling charges will be applied to all orders placed with us.
We ship within 2-3 business days of when you place your order. We ship via our official carriers: UPS and FedEx, via ground, 2nd day and overnight. Shipping rates are published at the time of ordering, for the customer to choose the preferred method. Customers are able to specify the carrier of their choice wherever both carriers are available. In particular cases, cruiserheadstore.com reserves the right to determine the preferred carrier for a given destination.
PO BOX: We DO NOT deliver to PO BOX.
We ship to; U.S.A, Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, USVI, Latin-America and the Caribbean. (Delivery time can take more than 2 business days for Alaska and Hawaii. Delivery time can take more than 2 weeks for Latin-America and the Caribbean) A UPS or FedEx tracking number will be sent at the time the order is confirmed. Online purchases are not available for pick up at any store.
12. Return Policy. You can return new, unopened and unworn items within 15 days of delivery for refund. Refunds will be given on parts only and excludes labor or installation charges, shipping, or any other charges.
If you are returning merchandise, a 20% restock fee will apply and store credit will be issued for the balance.
Special Order items are not returnable.
*Items must be returned in new or unused condition and contain all original materials included with the shipment (item, original packaging, label-tag, warranty and copy of invoice).
All returned items will be inspected and awarded a partial refund if opened or used .If the return is a result of our error, we will refund the full cost of the merchandise.
*You can expect to receive your refund within four weeks of shipping of your package back to us, in many cases you will receive a refund sooner, but we estimate four weeks because of the time required for return shipping (up to 14 days), product inspection at our returns facility (up to 5 business days), and processing from your bank or credit card company (up to 5 business days).
We will notify you via email with the details of your refund, and issue your refund in the form of payment used to make your purchase. All items purchased through our website shall be returned exclusively to us at cruiserheadstore.com.
All duties and taxes will be charged upon delivery in International shipments or when apply.
Cruiserheads LLC, 2071 N.W. 112th Ave. Suite 103, Miami, FL, 33172.
Phone: 305 – 639.23.61 / FAX: 305 – 639.23.62.
No return into any authorized cruiserheads.com or cruiserheadstore.com stores will be accepted. If you have any additional question about our shipping and return policy we will gladly answer it by phone or email; Phone: 305 – 639.23.61 / E-mail: email@example.com
13. International Order Information
For all international orders, including Canada, CRUISERHEADS LLC will accept bank wire transfers (in US dollars). All bank transfers must be made in US dollars. All international orders must be shipped to a freight forwarder or we can prepare a shipping quote through recognized carriers such as FEDEX, DHL, USPS or UPS. Shipping quotes we issue do not include any taxes that your country might charge you when the merchandise arrive to final destination. When dealing with customs, any and all duties, taxes, fees, and tariffs are the responsibility of the recipient.
Bank wire transfers can take up to 5 days to process by banks, so please keep this in mind, if you have time sensitive orders make sure you warn CRUISERHEADS LLC beforehand because speeding up international orders is extremely costly. All orders must be pre-paid in full and must clear our bank before we will ship anything (transfer confirmation print outs are not valid proof of a transfer; our bank must clear the transfer first).
CRUISERHEADS LLC will only accept Credit Cards or Paypal payments from international customers when the customer provide enough documents to verify who the cardholder is. The cardholder must be the customer who is making the purchase. In order to do this, the customer must fill out and sign a Credit Card Authorization Form with the right shipping and billing address and send us a copy of your credit card and a copy of valid ID just to verify who the card holder is. CRUISERHEADS LLC reserves the right to reject credit cards or PayPal as method of payment at any time, since the Address Verification System (AVS) we utilize does not work with non-US banks; therefore we cannot verify the card holder’s address or name. More importantly we have no recourse with international fraud. . If you are in a US territory your credit card must be issued by a US bank.
There are no cancellations, refunds, or returns for international orders. Backorders often happen with international orders since transfers take time; things may go out of stock before your order is completed, there is nothing CRUISERHEADS LLC can do to stop this from happening since we get so many international inquires if we held every order, our whole inventory would be on hold. For this reason be reasonable with time tables and shipping expectations.
> Products are not covered by any warranty from CRUISERHEADS LLC; International customers must deal directly with manufacturers for any and all warranty issues and or claims. CUSTOMERS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR FILLING DAMAGE CLAIMS WITH THE SHIPPING CARRIER.
> All products are free on board, (FOB) meaning that the customer assumes ownership as soon as the item is picked up by the courier.
If you are interested in purchasing from Cruiserheads LLC feel free to contact anyone on our sales staff to obtain a shipping quote.